My Satire
As functioning humans, living in a chaotic melting pot, we are taught key rules. These key rules are given to us to keep the smooth system that is our society going. Being a functioning member of society, I have to follow these key rules. I pay my taxes, I stop at red lights, and I work 9 to 5 to support my family and their needs. As an adult, I feel that I should spare my little ones the stress that is adulthood. I propose instead of teaching our children how to do their taxes, we teach them the Quadratic formula. Instead of offering our children driving lessons in a safe and in an organized fashion, we should give them 5 pound books that hold 200 year old stories for them to remember and be tested on, word for word. So that when our children have finished their schooling, and are ready to be functioning members of society, they will have no knowledge of how much their credit score is going to affect them, but at least they will know what a parabola looks like on a graph.
Comments
Post a Comment