Montaigne #2: On Education
I think that Montaigne presents his interests very clearly and that's what it's about. Something stuck out to me that made me think; "One learns dancing by dancing; one learns to play the
lute by playing the lute. " I realized, one doesn't just start dancing to learn, they have to have a passion or interest in dancing as well. One doesn't just play a lute to learn how to play, they need to be interested in everything 'lute-related'. So really, it's not the system that helps you learn, it's really if you want to learn at all.
lute by playing the lute. " I realized, one doesn't just start dancing to learn, they have to have a passion or interest in dancing as well. One doesn't just play a lute to learn how to play, they need to be interested in everything 'lute-related'. So really, it's not the system that helps you learn, it's really if you want to learn at all.
Comments
Post a Comment